Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ode to Reglan

This stuff is awesome. Amazing. I went from pumping 28 oz, sometimes less on days I was stressed out, to pumping 40 oz over the last 24 hour period. I pumped on average about 50-60 oz/day while E was in the NICU, so this feels more like 'normal' to me .I love it.

I was wondering why I couldn't take it long term, so I looked it up on trusty rusty Google. It warned of neurological problems like facial tics with prolonged use. So I dropped the whole long term idea immediately.

Everyone says your supply goes back down once you're done taking it, but I'm hoping maybe since I've increased my pumping frequency it will at least stay up a little bit!! That would be just so fab I can't even describe it.

Anyway, if you've tried everything else and still can't get your supply where you want it, I highly recommend trying Reglan. Really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment