Monday, December 28, 2009

M's Reply

LOL omg. Wow. He was actually NICE. Lest you guys think he was always this nice, I might have to post the BlackBerry Messenger transcript of our last fight. But for now.. this was his reply to the letter I sent earlier.

Hi.
I am sorry that I was unable to make a payment in December.  I really am trying to get everything done that I can. I have had a lot of things come up recently.  I was in the hospital for a few days.  I do not desire to relinquish my parental rights.  I am going to try to send you something via western union or moneygram on thursday.  I am not sure how much it will be at this time.  I get my w-2's on january 15th.  This is my plan let me know if this will work for you.  I suggest that we file jointly online based on H&R Blocks website it says I can expect around $2000 back from federal.  This will allow us to get more money back without going through the trouble of going to offices to have papers faxed back and forth.  I will then have them direct deposited into the Wachovia account.  You can then get the money for Dec and Jan from the return. Prior to me doing it online through H&R Block.   I would like you to go talk to a lawyer about filing for joint bankruptcy.  We can use the money left over from refunds to pay for that.  Any left over money we can split 50/50.  Please let me know if this will work for you.  Unless you made more than $600 from your job you dont have to claim your earnings with the taxes.  I dont remember if you did or not.  Again I appologize for not being able to send you money on the 18th. It was a matter of me getting evicted or not.  I realize this is not your concern but I thought you would like to know the reason.  I fell behind due to a phone call you made to my store letting them know i was dating an employee.  I ended up having to get transferred to a different store thus extra expenses.  Hope all is going well with E.  I am hoping to be able to come see him in march.  I know that you probably wont do this but give him my love.  If you have any questions or other ideas about what I can do please email me.

Again I think that being his dad I deserve pictures more than once a month.  I see you are on Facebook all the time playing Farmville.  If you have the time to do that you should have the time to send me pictures at least once a week.   Thanks M



I sent him the message on both his email and his facebook (to his inbox, obviously) so that reply was to my email. 


His Facebook reply said this:


I did lie to you when you were here. Not that it matters but I never slept with anyone or saw or kissed anyone when you were pregnant or on bedrest. I said those things because if I didnt I knew you would not leave. That was wrong to say. I did not cheat on you until E was home. Not that it makes it any better. I Just thought you should know the truth.




Okay. All this is wildly funny to me for several reasons. 


Reason #1 - he seems to be feeling guilty. Finally. And that makes me want to laugh.
Reason #2 - Whether what he said on Facebook is true or not (I doubt that it is, I think he just wants to make himself look better), it's amusing to me that he thinks I still care. I couldn't care less about rehashing all of that. It's over and done, I've moved on. 
Reason #3 - He got in trouble for dating an employee. Because I called. OMG. That is the funniest thing, EVER.




There are many others but I'm just going to post. LOL. 


I think I just won this battle. 

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a right mess. You know where to find me should you need to vent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is NOT your job as E's mother to send his Father pictures, if he wants to see E, he should bring his merry cheating ass to see him. I say you don't let your soon to be ex see your facebook updates. UNFRIEND him.....NOW!

    ReplyDelete