Sunday, June 5, 2011

E and Jack - #DogCollarCharms

E and our {my parents'} dog have an interesting relationship... definitely of the love/hate variety. E just LOVES Jack - and we've taught him all about being soft to animals, and not pulling on his feet or tail, so he's usually pretty good. Jack basically loves E when he has food - he follows E around and cleans up the inevitable trail of snacks E leaves behind everywhere he goes.

When there isn't food involved... well, that's where the "hate" part comes in. Jack just tolerates all of E's attention, often growling a little bit under his breath. He's sort of old and is used to being the baby of the house, so he's a little jealous of E! That being said, he has never bitten or even snapped at E.. just that grouchy growl.

We love Jack all the same, and I was so excited to make a personalized dog charm for him! It took me forever to decide what picture to use. I *almost* used one of E hugging Jack, but it was sort of a far away picture and I wasn't sure how good it would look. I chose a picture of me and E instead, and it turned out so cute!

Adorable, right?! I think it would make a really cute keychain too.. just saying!

Jack wasn't too thrilled about being a model, but he loved wearing the charm! It's the perfect size, too!

Blurry pic, but this basically sums up their relationship. E trying to love on him, Jack running away!

From the side... Own it! 


The ordering process was so easy. It's just three steps -




Choose your picture and upload, position your picture, and choose your color! So simple! 

We really love it, and I think that I'll be using DogCollarCharms.com often for dog charm gifts. My dad has two labs, and I think that dog collar charms with pictures of his grandkids on them would make a fabulous Father's Day gift! 



Disclosure: This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. All opinions are honest and my own! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i'm a new follower, those charms are so cute, I will have to check them out.

    stop by sometime http://www.bragallaboutit.com/

    ReplyDelete