Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Why, hello there!

Hello there old friends!

It's been awhile since you heard from me.

I did manage to make it through hell second semester of nursing school. Barely, but I hung on. It was literally the worst semester of my life. Although I got to do some really cool skills during clinicals which was way better than first semester.

Anyway, they say 3rd semester isn't as bad, so I'm hoping and praying that's true. Meanwhile, I'm taking the summer off with E (yay!) This endeavor is pretty tricky financially, but I think I'll be able to pull it off.

I've been dating a bit since school got out. More on that later.

I've decided to use this summer to freshen up - physically and especially emotionally. I've been in overdrive ever since E was born - NICU to divorce to nursing school - and I have 2.5 more months to just chill. I've been to a few therapy sessions, and I've been trying to go to yoga. I've been having a hard time due to some depression creeping back in, so we'll see if therapy can help with that.

So I'll be keeping you posted on the fun new recipes I'll be trying, the more serious therapy-after-douchebag-husband info, and what I'm studying during my final summer before I become an RN!

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment