Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Break

Merry Christmas, a few days late! I don't have our Christmas pictures uploaded yet, and I'm too lazy to go get my camera, so that will have to wait for another post. We had a fabulous Christmas and I hope everyone else did too!

I'm enjoying my time off of school. We're just hanging out - not too much to do! It's been very rainy here in the desert which is pretty rare, so we've been hunkering down at home since we don't really know what to do when water falls from the sky!

Since we've had so much at-home time, I decided that it's the perfect opportunity to try out cloth diapering. It's popular with a lot of my bloggy friends, and if they jumped off a bridge, I'd totally do it too. (J/k. Sort of.) So here we go!! I'm trying out the 5 diapers that I currently own - E's had his little bum covered in cloth all day today and so far, so good. They're all different brands so we'll have to see which becomes the favorite. Watch for some cloth diaper reviews and giveaways coming up in the next couple of months!

And that's that. We're just lying low. I hope everyone else is getting some down time to spend with their loved ones too!! Happy Holidays, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear how the cloth diapering goes! I've been wanting to try it, but I'm trying to win one in a giveaway first so I can test it out before buying lol. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck cloth diapering! If we can afford it next baby I'm totally going to do it, that way I can start with breast milk diapers instead of the horrendous ones Clark works up! lol.

    I'm going to be in SG next week, we need to get together!!

    ReplyDelete