Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'm backkkkkk!!!!

It has been FOREVER since I've blogged, but I've been getting the itch again. I'm not sure if anyone still cares, but whatever!!

So here's the snapshot of what I've been up to:

  • Graduated nursing school 
  • Passed the NCLEX (first try, 75 questions) and am now an official registered nurse. 
  • Switched boyfriends. I call him PharmMcDreamy. He's a pharmacist. I like him a lot.  
  • Got my first RN job (way back in January) and it's going well. Not my dream job, but definitely a valuable experience. 
I have a lot more to say, so there will be future blog posts. I've missed this!!! 

6 comments:

  1. However, all of the digital products including Samsung Galaxy Tab as well, which use
    memory card to store your data or files, such as videos, images or audio files,
    so human operation would make data lost on Galaxy Tab accidently.

    The Nexus S, however, has flash while some variants, such as the Samsung Vibrant
    and Captivate, of the Samsung Galaxy S do not. It's just a minor annoyance, because the tablet can fit in one hand, and therefore always stay directed to the user.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage; samsung galaxy tab 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article will help you find the best tablet PC.
    9 is also razor thin with the same great features as the Galaxy Tab 10.
    Business travel become less an adventure and more an experience,
    this a 7 inch tablet which you can take it anywhere with
    you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking in ! How've you been?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! What you are doing is admirable. For myself, I still the passion of a nurse applied in entrepreneurship. Nice to know you are back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete